13 October 2013

Safari


I know I haven't written anything in a long time!

These boys are keeping me busy and when I am not being mama, I am planning this Fall Fest for Chuck's school which just might kill me. We have totally done better than we ever thought. With some late sponsorships and donations we hit $4500 cash donations and may go over $2000 for silent auction items! I am not sure how that happened but we have really been working our tails off. When I say "we" I mean two of us. Yup.

Anyway.... Bob Bob and Granna were here for a week but had to go home when Hurricane Jaren was threatening the Gulf Coast. This is not the first time a hurricane has surprised them. I think one time in Jackson they had to leave early.

While they were here, we went in a drive thru safari.




Yes, Smith tried to eat the animal food












We also went to Canton Trade Days or "first Monday". Smith loved it!




We went out to eat to get hibachi but Chuck refused to stay with the sitter. Oh well.

We got curtains put up in Smith's room. We also got the master decorated with sheets and bedding that actually match. And I finally went on my first shopping spree since I had Smith. I've been sporting baggy jeans, yoga pants, and tee shirts. I'm a little more stylish now.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: