31 October 2013

Boo!

Well, we tried to get some Grumpy Baby Halloween pictures and I think we were successful.




But these next two are my favorites. They are horrible and are just random photos of me getting Smith ready and I just love them.







Last year Chuck refused costume and trick or treating. He just passed candy out all night. This year (two costumes later.... That are now in his dress up drawer) he decided he would wear his superman shirt with a cape. In support of our dear Chuck, Smith wore a batman shirt, dr. wore a Flash shirt, and I had a Captain America shirt on. I have no idea why he doesn't like costumes.. I even tried to get one without the mask or hat because we know he hates things on his head or face.



A friend of mine (who is actually the next door neighbor's daughter) and her husband and child came over and we all went trick or treating with the stroller and a wagon. She took the pictures of that so there may be more to come later!

Happy Halloween!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: