12 November 2013

Knee deep


Fall Fest is this weekend! Yesterday there was 40% chance of rain. Now we are down to 20% and 68 degrees. The weather has GOT to cooperate because the only thing inside for the Fall Fest is the bathrooms!

It will be such a relief when this is over. Although it's been fun to do, I have no idea what I'm doing :). We will see what I totally overlooked come Saturday! I'm totally going to get a pedicure next week. And don't think I won't try and get a good massage from the silent auction too!

In the meantime, the little jokers have been keeping me busy. As of last week, Smith is signing. He has started signing "bottle". Tonight I was trying to push bedtime back (because we still don't understand the time change). Smith came over, pulled up in my lap and started signing bottle. He was totally ready for bed! It makes it do much easier.

He is expanding his vocabulary (and maybe I'm the only one that understands) but he says "dada", "mama", "kitty cat", "teetee" (because a mom can never potty alone), "chuck chuck" (which is more like "tuck tuck", and "baba" (bottle).

He talks constantly and totally thinks we understand him. He even carries on conversations but it is pure gibberish. Now I understand when my mom used to say that I "talked all the time". Chuck is none stop run-on sentences and Smith is his background noise. Makes a mama want to drink.

I'll see you after Fall Fest (which will have a baby llama at the petting zoo!)


The boys hanging out in mom's room eating Cheerios for breakfast.




Smith helping mom with Fall Fest preparation.




Our garage the past 2-3 weeks.




Chuck reading a map at the zoo. (He loves maps.)




The boys having a serious talk during a bathroom break.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: