18 January 2014

Trains


Chuck planned the day. Today he decided we would go to the store and play with the train table and "not buy anything, mom". So we went to the store and played with the train table....for an hour.




We were asked many times if we needed help and I let them know that we just came to play! I'm not sure why I've never thought about getting Chuck one. Maybe because they take up so much room. Perhaps if Smith ends up sharing a room with Chuck then I will convert Smith's room into a playroom.

We also went on a walk. We normally walk three miles. Well, by the time we were done both boys were asleep! (After boycotting naps at home.). So I just continued walking and did another loop. So we got in 6 miles today (and remember when the boys are in the stroller it is about 85/90lbs)!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: