04 March 2014

Made it!

Phew! School starting late turned into a snow day! Eek! Luckily the gym was open and I have 4 wheel drive (yes, on my Buick) and the boys were able to play while I had some mommy time. I got on that treadmill and ran like Forrest Gump. I just kept running. Felt good and rejuvenated me mentally and physically.

The housekeeper was here today so Chuck and I went grocery shopping while Smith napped.

The three of us then invited ourselves over to my friends house. She is the one married to the cardio thoracic surgeon and has a little boy a month older than Chuck. They live the same life as us. Their daddy is never home for dinner and is not there on the weekends. So whenever we have odd play times we know they are available to play. (Like playing at 8am on a Sunday morning.... Totally normal for us.)

Smith is at the point that he really recognizes things. He is currently obsessed with Mickey Mouse. The boys got a singing Mickey for Christmas and Smith has played with it so much that it doesn't dance anymore, just sings. Anyway, we walked into my friends house and the first thing Smith sees is the fountains in the pool. He pointed and did this huge surprise sound. His mouth and eyes were wide open. It was hysterical but probably exactly what I looked like when I first saw their house!

Can you believe I took no pictures today....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: