03 March 2014

Snow Day

We were trapped inside today. Chuck ventured outside at least 6 times today to explore. Dr. got to play for a few minutes. No snowballs or snowmen because everything was just big sheets of ice. Smith watched them play outside.










Smith would have played outside too but his legs didn't quite fit in his boots.




I really didn't expect an ice storm. I thought it would be cold and rainy. I was not prepared for a three day weekend (food or activities!).

Smith has been crabby lately (teeth?.... Since we should have 10 more than we do). We did every activity imaginable today just to keep Smith happy.

We played with our Easter eggs.




Made a squishy bag with water, cornstarch, and little things to squish around.




Played with Easter grass and painting sponges.




Practiced sliding on our tummies around the house.




Tried on superhero masks.




We even drove around the neighborhood. I told them we were looking for snowmen. In reality I was just trying to buy 10 minutes of no whining. Chuck fell for it..... Smith did not.













Tomorrow school starts two hours late.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: