26 June 2014

Nola (cont)

So here I am ready to finish blogging about our trip home!

My phone will not let me post pictures anymore so I couldn't write as much as I used to.  I had to download all my photos to my computer ( who has time for that?)

So as you can tell from the last post, we made it to New Orleans to meet my parents at the awesome hotel!

The next day we woke up, did a little Starbucks run and headed to the aquarium!  This trip was all about the boys so we made sure we threw in a lot of kid friendly things!  The boys were a little tired and moody from all the driving the day before so we made it through the aquarium pretty fast but it was still a lot of fun.  After the aquarium we got in the cars and continued our journey to Mobile.

Smith poses for a picture by the fountain outside of the Riverwalk


Selfie ( let's pretend the camera adds 20 pounds)


Bob Bob and Chuck investigate


No comments: