09 November 2009

Blah Blah

Well, I thought I would make it through the pregnancy without getting sick. Unfortunately that is not going to happen. Today I have come down with a headache and serious sinus pressure. My nose is not clogged yet and I am dreading the thought of that. I am already having some trouble breathing with baby Weber pushing on my diaphragm but if my nose clogs, it is going to be such a nuisance getting the air I need. I do have to admit that I am in a state of panic because of how pregnant women are reacting to the swine flu. Actually I am totally freaking out! If I don't get any sleep tonight, it will be 1) because I can't breath and 2) because I think I have the swine flu.

What makes my day even worse is that Samer does not realize how awful mama feels and will not leave me alone..... he was nice enough to shutdown the computer while I was updating my iphone so all pictures, phone numbers and applications I had ( like my to do list that keeps me on track since I lost my brain) are completely gone. This is sooooooo not my day. So, if I had something I needed to do tonight........... I no longer know what it was! Guess I have got to get used to this with the baby coming...... don't think I can put the baby in the kitchen when it is bad...... It works so well though.

In the 3 minutes it took me to type this, my nose started running and breathing is starting to become a task. I am wallowing in self pity here. I haven't seen Dr. in several days and need someone to listen to me whine and would love a foot rub! You can't describe how I feel with just one "blah".... I feel "blah blah" today. Thank you for listening to me whine... I already feel better. Now, off to a hot bath.


No comments: