12 November 2009

Christmas Schedule!!!!

We got the Christmas schedule!!! OK, we both have off December 23rd through January 2nd! How exciting!!!! What in heavens are we going to do? I told Drew we should go on a cruise..... but he, for some reason, thinks that they will not let pregnant people like me on the ship...... hmmmmm....... i guess pregnant people in bathing suits aren't that wonderful to look at. I am going to look in to how how long it would take to drive to the Keys or something. Maybe we will take a short 4 day road trip. I NEED to go somewhere. I don't care if it is down the street at the Cabot Lodge..... but you better believe I will be sitting by that pool..... they let pregnant women in thier bathing suits in the pool area there.... I think.

So please let us know when you will be needing us for the holidays and I can go ahead and start scheduling our appearances!

On another note, baby's mama is significantly better. Yesterday, was my worse day. Now I understand what they mean by "don't get sick while you are pregnant" but I am going to add "don't get sick while pregnant and you won't see your husband for a week." I just had to suffer through it. On a scale from one to ten on how sick I was, I would say yesterday was a ten! I could feel the swine flu slowly taking over my body. My students would ask me questions and my ears were so stopped up, I could not even hear what they were asking me.... And my assistant was out of the room the whole day so THAT was just painful. When Mrs. Lorthridge isn't there, I always ponder quitting. She keeps me straight, especially now that I am "with child"... heheh. She has to keep my to do list for me or I lose my to do list (seriously.... and you know when I say that I am NOT kidding!). I am having no pregnancy symptoms because the world decided to just suck all my memory out instead.

Ok I know I was going to say something else but I forgot!!!!! Maybe you will get another blog post tomorrow.


Oh oh, I know what I was going to say. Be thinking of Drew, he drove over his attending's BMW yesterday while parking .... (won't live that down for a while.... think big suburban against small BMW sports car.....yup). His name is also in a law suit with this guy that has gangrene in his man parts..... yuh. I mean, whatever, nothing that we can't forget about in a day or two. Um, anyway, be thinking of him. It has been a relatively sucky week in the Weber household with baby's mama being sick, Drew demolishing someone's car in a parking garage and Samer going to the vet tomorrow to get his next set of shots., oh and Molly being disgustingly overweight.

Well, I guess us folks in Mississippi are just hoping that next week will be a better week. Seriously.... what could be worse than this week....... apparently pregnant women in bathing suits, i guess.

No comments: