06 March 2010

Sunnyday

Baby Chuck and I are feeling a whole lot better. I think Wednesday was just a bad day. I guess you gotta have one of those every once in a while to appreciate all the other days. We went to sleep at 7 last night and woke up this morning at 7. We are well rested. This "relaxing" and putting the feet up is not going too well. It is beautiful here. A little chilly this morning but I have some things inside I need to get done. I have been going through all the shower stuff from this week and baby Chuck will forever be wrapped in a blanket and has plenty on sleepers and onsies...... well at least until he is 9 months old.

After lunch, I am going to clean my car out/ vacuum, etc. so we can get the car seats in. Although I feel a lot better, I do still feel like I could have this baby at any second. I am trying to hold off. Bob Bob is in Florida for the weekend so we at least have to wait until Sunday night:) You know you are over the whole pregnant thing when your husband runs to the hardware store and asks if you need anything and your only request is a c-section! I just want to be able to do things again. Luckily I am not having problems sleeping..... still tired but can fall asleep in a second!

Tomorrow will probably consist of getting some flowers in the pots on the back deck. Can't stand the dreary backyard anymore. The leaves have all stopped falling so we have to get rid of those and get ready for Spring. Dr. is going to power wash the house since it is rather green these days.

Another good thing that is happening here is that the cabinet locks are sitting on the counter right now next to a drill!!!! Could it be that they will go on today!!!! ( It's the little things in life that excite me these days!)

It seems that Chuck has moved a little. The other night by stomach started shaking and now his rump is back on my right side and not above my belly button where it was. Guess we will see for sure where he is on Monday! Can't wait!

We are going to do a little more chores around the house. Samer is on the keyboard snoring which is making it somewhat annoying to sit here and type. Surely he is getting tired of me moving his foot when I need to hit the space bar.

The sun is calling..... until next time.

No comments: