17 July 2010

Exersaucer


Dr. is on nights for the rest of the month so it was just me and little bit today. He is growing so fast! Next week we have our four month check up and shots! Just today he started grabbing things and his little bathtub is getting too small because all he wants to do is push his legs on the end and try to get up!

It was great being home with him today so I could understand his napping schedule that he was doing at daycare. He takes his naps around 12 to 2 and then wants to go back to sleep at 4 for about and hour or two. That is why he has been going to sleep the second I pick him up from daycare. Last night he only woke up once at 2 am so we will see how tonight goes.

I decided I would pull the exer-saucer out today. I saw a little girl in one at daycare and she is only a few weeks older than Chuckster. He absolutely loved it. I didn't know if he was going to be able to hold himself up since his back muscles aren't strong enough yet. At first he just stood/sat there and then after a couple of minutes he was absolutely out of control. Loved every minute of it! Sometimes he would lean forward and play with the toys and sometimes he would lean back to relax. He was putting his feet flat on the floor and even turning his chair a little bit!

The movie is a little fuzzy because he was so excited he couldn't stop moving.



No comments: