20 September 2010

Kids.....


So every nine weeks, all students in the district have to do a writing. We go through it as a class and answer a specific question. We work starting with a bubble map and eventually get to a 6 sentence paragraph. This writing is about our "something beautiful". That one thing that makes your heart smile. We get everything from family, puppies, computers.... and this year an iguana.

This child is one that I held back and have the pleasure of teaching him again..... along with all the others I held back ( did i mention that most of the children I held back, I held back because of their behavior). Anyway, this is his writing...... ( cracks me up!)

"My something beautiful is my iguana. He is beautiful because he is so lazy. He loves to sleep. He is also special because he plays with me. We love to have staring contests. I can not live with out my iguana."


No comments: