22 September 2010

Teething


Well, filming for "The Help" started today! Old timey cars everywhere, rubber neckers, film crews, etc. My afternoon was not as successful as it should have been. I do have to say it was odd dropping off my dry cleaning at a place that had sausage hanging in the windows.... staged to be a delicatessen.

My afternoon consisted of looking for teething tablets. We knew Chuck had started teething but apparently he is becoming a little bit of a nuisance at daycare. We can't see any teeth but I may see a little bump on his gums. His teachers are not supposed to give him any medicine but they made it pretty clear that if there happened to be something in his book bag that they wouldn't hesitate using it!!! They said he wasn't that bad but the lady at the front desk mentioned him screaming and holding his mouth. His teachers said he was screaming because he didn't want to be in his crib. Anyways, I won't be surprised if we see a little tooth pop up one of these days. We assumed he started teething about a month ago because the slobber production had gone up!

Chuckers turns the big 6 months on Friday!!! What a big boy. I will be taking off on Monday so we can go get our shots! Wish us luck!

No comments: