10 November 2010

I'm done

Stick a fork in me....

I have almost made it through this week. This week of all weeks is the worst. Monday, we had "data inquiry" where they come in and go through all your files to make sure you are doing what you are supposed to be doing. Everything went well. For my first nine weeks test, about 50% of my kids are usually passing each subject at the first 9 weeks but this year all of my kids passed reading, language, and math. So we are 100% passing which we never even get to by the end of the year. Phew, this whole mama thing, I guess, has made me work smarter this year.

Tomorrow, I have my observation where the principal sits in my class for an hour. I hope things go well. I keep telling myself that if things don't go well, there is not much you can do to me with my scores looking like they look. Our second grade actually out scored all others in the district! Yehaw!

So as of today: Thanksgiving break is almost one week away, Chuck is currently working on getting four teeth to break through ( can we say grumpy.... really sweet grumpy if there is such a thing), and Dr. is back in the ER ( thought we would never see the light of day again). That is about all that is going on in the Weber household..... oh and Samer is eating anything that he can find that is made out of plastic.

Yep, 7:15, I am headed to bed.... not kidding.... night y'all.

No comments: