18 December 2010

Playdate


We have such wonderful friends here!!! Our friends, Jason and Akisha, offered to play with Chuck while I went shopping today. It eased my mind not having Chuck in the car while I was in all the traffic finishing up my shopping. I took Chuck over to their house so he could play with their baby, Jake, who is 4 months old. Baby Jake slept the whole time but from what I hear, Chuck enjoyed chasing the dog around the house. Chuck fell asleep on me as soon as I walked in the door.

Akisha also wanted to practice with one of her lenses so she used the Chuckman as her model. I am surprised she got any pictures because he moves so much. I was given a very good report when I got back.

We are going to miss our besties when they move in June. At first, we thought they would be going to Dallas, which would be great if we end up in Hot Springs, but now it looks like they might be headed back home to Georgia. I guess Jackson, MS will be the halfway point for future playdates!

Here are some pictures of our crazy little guy!











No comments: