15 February 2011

No Butts About It


There are some battles I will fight, and at the end of a long day I have just learned to let most of them go. Clothing is one of those battles.

Oops! Is that another black eye you see? Yep, that's what happens when we are learning how to walk. Luckily, both times it has really been his cheek bone and not the actual eyeball.

This week has been absolutely beautiful. I have rushed home after school. We were able to get in a wagon ride yesterday and today we played outside on a blanket and invited the baby across the street over to play. The two of them are just 2 weeks apart.

As we all know, we are pushing it to get a wagon ride in after school because the dinner alarm clock goes off promptly at 4:30. Our bottle alarm goes off at 5 and our bedtime alarm goes off at 5:25 and sometimes snooze can be hit until 5:30. Needless to say, afternoons are filled with feistiness and meltdowns. It's that little slobbery kiss somewhere in between that makes it worth it.

Here are some videos.... The first is a good look at his bruise and his inability to decide between a laugh and a cry. The second is of the Chuckmiester shaking his groove thing. I am beginning to wonder who taught him to dance. Surely it wasn't me. At least I don't think I dance like that. Chuck seems to just move his budonkadonk when he jams to some tunes.




No comments: