13 February 2011

Wanted: Longer Weekends


Granna and Bob Bob drove up to see Chuckaroo. It helped to keep my mind off of my painful sinuses. And a big thank you to Tiffany for finding words to describe what I have been feeling.... car sick. I have been feeling car sick this whole time. Still do. Tomorrow will be the end of my Z-pak so surely something will give. I am still wondering when my sense of smell and taste will come back.

Today was a beautiful day so we had a picnic in the front yard with Granna and Bob Bob before they headed home. Bob Bob gave the Chuckman a wagon ride ( which Chuck never gets tired of) and after they left, Chuck pushed his car around the yard. Maybe we will be walking or at least balancing by ourselves by our first birthday!

Then, we ate dinner and took a bath ( much to Chuck's dismay). After the bath, Chuck decided to help rearrange the pantry. Looks like it took lots of planning to decide where he was going to store his juice. (Note: sticking the tongue out always makes decisions easier).
There we go, that's exactly where that bottle of juice should go. Balanced perfectly on top of the canned goods.

And after reorganizing, it was time to stalk the cat and see if we could get a handful of fur.

No comments: