17 February 2011

Wagon rides and Friends

We got some more fresh air today and spent some more time with our friend across the street.







For dinner I cooked Chuck a sweet potato and steamed some peas and he ate it with his hands.




On a side note..
The cats have been spending time outside which makes for less crazy inside. I guess we kind of let them out in hopes they might not come back. I guess their loyalty is strong. I just leave the back door open when I get home until I take my bath. Samer is like a dog and is running in and out the whole time.

I am also contemplating going brown... Or at least trying it. If it doesn't look good, I will go back to blonde. Not a problem since a residents wife is my hair dresser. I just can't keep up with the blonde. I have to get it done about every six weeks but with a child and a job and a husband that is never home, getting the hair done is impossible. The girl that does my hair has a newborn so can't come to me any more. I must go to her house. So maybe next week I will be brown and the week after that I may go back to blonde. I will conduct a poll and you will get to vote on my hair color.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: