10 February 2011

Watermelons ( just couldn't think of a title)

We had a little dusting of snow yesterday. Not enough to get out of school for. Here is Chuck with the snow. You are crazy if you think I am going to take my 10 month old outside to play in it.




I went to school today only to have to leave half day.... again. I am still not really functioning. I have been this way since last Friday. I haven't had a meal since Sunday night. I have been able to have a few bites here and there but not much. Maybe this begins my baby weight marathon. I am going to have to take tomorrow off. Just can't sit there another morning with my head on my desk.

We were taking a test today and a little girl raised her hand. Obviously, she had a question.... Nope...... She just wanted to let me know my nose was red. I'm surprised it is not purple with the amount of tissue that has touched it.

I can only guess that I had a 24 hour bug and now I have a serious sinus infection. Miserable Is the only word I can think of and I am not so sure that does it justice.

On a much happier note: Dr. feels fine which would be even awesomer (for me) if these happened to be his off days. Chuck is working on those top teeth ( well that's not so haapy... For any of us).

Chuck is just becoming his own little dude. He has set up a picket line and is refusing all diapers, all baths, and all shirts over his head. He is also trying to boycott car seats and high chairs. ( Note: refusing- (v.) to meltdown..... Don't worry, he still smells good, is safe in the car, and wears clothes when we go out).

Did someone forget to tell me the twos can show up early ? Or is this a phase?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: