06 February 2011

Bottoms Up


Today was a good day in the Mississippi Weber household. Someone was a wee bit crabby. I will give you one guess! The little guy has gotten to the stage where you really have to work to get a diaper on him. I have pretty much perfected the whole diaper change while sitting and playing with toys and the standing up diaper change. I guess I have some things to add to my resume. After his bath today, I decided I would wait a bit to fight the battle. I know your thinking about whether or not he tinkled on the floor but I am pretty confident that the warm water from the bath took care of any urgency to go. It doesn't get much cuter than this little hiney. And yes, we have opened the cage up to include the couch ( MK, sorry we didn't do that while you were here but at least you are a little bit more limber from having to heave yourself over the fence with the 25 pound boy )

Reading a book....
Trying to entice the kitty into the cage....

No comments: