05 February 2011

Eating... or Not Eating


The whole eating experiment last night was a lot more calm than I expected it to be. It pretty much just involved beating the spoon on the highchair. All the preparation and no food ended up on the garbage bag or floor, just on my shoes.

The set up.....

The video....

The end result....

Today was a low key day. Thank goodness Dr. was home. He let me sleep in until about 8:30 when I had to get Chuck to nap. Chuck then granted us with a 3 1/2 hour nap. I felt so bad I don't know what I would have done if Dr. was working. Chuck and Dr. are now crashed out for the night ( they were actually down for the count at about 5). I am still coughing up my lungs but I think I might have gotten rid of my fever. I have got to get some things picked up before I actually can call it a night.

No comments: