13 March 2011

Juice


Like I have said before... Chuck is a great eater. Today for lunch we tried ravioli and he loved it! It was a nice change for him.

He had carrots and corn for dinner with a grilled cheese sandwich while he watched daddy burn sticks in the chiminea.

And I had my juice.......

And Chuck had his juice...... and he made sure he drank every last drop.

Tomorrow starts my spring break ( child free) which will be more of a spring cleaning.... we are going to do yard work, wash the house, clean gutters, FINALLY vacuum this house! I can't vacuum while Chuck is awake and I can't do it while he is asleep!! Hopefully we will get this house looking normal again. We have definitely agreed that a maid and yard man are in our future next school year. Ginger says you have to buy your free time.

No comments: