13 March 2011

Grocery time

I finally went to the grocery store! Chuck is not a good companion to take with me and Dr. has not been home so that he could watch Chuck. ( I'm not even sure if he still lives here.). This morning I decided to brave the whining( which I don't do well with) and take Chuck. Six weeks is too long to not go grocery shopping and I figured that noone would be there in a Sunday morning at 7. I went to Kroger so we could get the cool buggy. I thought it might curve the whining a bit and provide some entertainment. I was wrong. Chuck still was very vocal and continued to try and climb out. The only time he is quiet is when he hears the beeping at the register.



Doesn't it look like he is thinking.... Really mama, you wanna do this? I warned you.

And fascination with the register.....




He tried some real cows milk when we got home.




Daylight savings did not fool him and the second the clock hit 6 ( with the new time) he was up. That means he was up an hour early. Needless to say, the whiner is back in bed cause this mama couldn't take it. Now I am going to lay my noggin down. Let's hope it's a long one!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: