14 March 2011

Look Out!!


I believe that little man is desperately in need of one of these...


Please be on the look out if you drive past a consignment shop and see one outside. I would like to find one with a slide and an area he can climb up on but also climb under. He is totally abusing me. If I even think about sitting on the floor ( which is constantly) he starts to climb. He has this instinct to pick up his right foot whenever he is standing next to something like the couch. I guess it is just developmentally time for climbing. Anyways, he likes to climb up on me and then sit on my stomach and stand on my neck and chest..... yup, killing me. I have bruises to prove it!

We have a square place in our backyard that we have always tried to grow veggies. Tried is the key word. It doesn't get enough sun. We figured we might turn that square ugly area to a little kids area with wood chips or something and do our veggies in the next flower bed. The ivy in the flower bed suffered a tragic death through drought and scalding sun. We will try and remove all the dead ivy and plant our veggies there. We have to do something back there because NO ONE is going to want a backyard that looks like ours! We have to realistically think about our house going on the market in exactly one year. I think residents match this week so we want our house on the market when the group next year starts looking. That is how we found our house.

I have driven by a couple of consignment shops already and will visit a few more tomorrow to see what I can come up with.

No comments: