15 December 2011

4 more hours!



Four more hours with my students and then I don't have to see them for two weeks! We will start our traveling next the 21 or 22 to Arkansas and spend Christmas Day in Jackson and then head to Mobile so there won't be much time for rest.

We are meeting with our realtor tomorrow to discuss anything we need to get ready to put the house on the market and also talk about time frame ( as in when this baby is going to have a sign in front of it). I am looking forward to moving but it is going to be sad to see the sign in the front yard. Just thinking about it while I type makes me a little nervous and teary eyed. I'm going to miss the ladies on the street. We have all become very close and kind of have our own little group. Our "porch sitting" group that has slowly changed to our "porch sitting while the others chase their child around the yard" group.

Bittersweet. Our first little home has been so good to us.

Chuck Chuck is fighting some mean coughing. He has made it to school everyday. I am actually shocked that I have not been called about a fever or anything like that. He just doesn't seem to be getting better. His poor eyes are red around them and you can tell he just doesn't feel as awesome as he usually does. The weird weather might be to blame. It has been very mild the last few days. I think tomorrow it is supposed to get chilly.

Dr. has to work this weekend so I am racking my brain as to what Chuck and I are going to get into. He needs to have a day just to lay around but you know this child has no idea how to do that.

Not any pics from around here but I will give you just one. One with no meaning at all. Just your typical Chuck with a little haircut while taking an orange bath.... we love just love bath fizzers.






No comments: