17 December 2011

Just Hangin'



Chuck and I are just hanging around today. Dr. is working in Meridian for the weekend so will be home tomorrow night. He is taking Monday and Tuesday off to spend time on the house. Chuck is fighting a pretty nasty cough so we are trying not to go out side where it is chilly. We did make a TJ Maxx run to get some baskets to help organize the glass cabinets in the kitchen and some towels for staging in the bathroom.

Right now I am enjoying a little quiet time that hopefully will last another hour. :)

This afternoon we may go get some pansies so they will be here and ready to plant tomorrow or Monday. I need to do a little yard work before that sign goes up. Raking pinestraw is also on my list for Monday while I wait until I am able to start painting the patchwork Dr. will do.

And now just a few pictures of this grown little guy.....

Washing his hands
And drawing a picture of Dada...




No comments: