19 January 2012

Lookers



We had our first lookers today. They stayed all of 10 minutes. Not a good sign but it was just a young girl with the realtor. So maybe she was previewing so she can bring the hubby back to see the ones she liked. Who knows. Our realtor is going to let us know any feedback. Next week, it looks like we may be having an open house or two.

I really hope this house sells fast and we never have to move again. :) Our house was ready to show but since I had a half day notice, there was tons of stuff I wanted to get done so last night was a late one.

The cats are mad because I won't let them inside. Molly has become our serial pooper and poops everywhere except the cat box. Chuck is very concerned that she is doing it on the floor and chases her around and tells her "No poopy, yuck." Now he is obsessed with what has the ability to poop. He asks about anything with a rearend, and asks if they can poop: Ernie, his dinosaur, the dogs next door, and daddy. He loves to chase the cats around to make sure that they aren't pooping that very second. I know you never expected this paragraph about poop; especially my mother in law who doesn't go there.

And now, I am going to take advantage of going to bed earlier than I have in a very long, long time.


No comments: