21 January 2012

More Lookers




We had another person see the house today. I am so very thankful Granna and Bob Bob are here this weekend! With two hours notice they helped with Chuck while some last minute things were done around the house!

I am hoping we get another looker or two tomorrow while Granna and Bob Bob are still here. That would be awesome.

I am still feeling pretty miserable. It is so much better to be miserable with company that could care less if you lay around in your pajamas. It gives me a little extra sitting down time and maybe that will help me get better.

I am wondering how many days Chuck will ask for Bob Bob after he leaves. Chuck just loves his Bob Bob. It's the one person Chuck doesn't mind mama leaving him with ( and the one person we cry for when we see them leave.... besides mama of course).

No comments: