15 January 2012

Lap buddies

These are my lap buddies today.




Last night I started feeling really bad. My entireback was hurting by the end of the day. It was making my head hurt. I was coughing nonstop. I went to bed when Chuck did so I got about 11 hours of sleep. Staying doped up on advil right now.

Daddy works tonight. He started feeling bad but is hopefully sleeping it off. He will get about 12 hours of sleep too.

Chuck has been a little temperamental this morning and then all lovey dovey so I am wondering if he is starting to ache. No stopped up nose or anything else. Just a whole bunch of feeling crummy.

Our day will consist of going to get toilet paper and milk from the store. That in and of itself will be an adventure! It's come to the point that I have to tell the grocery guys what few things I need and they go get it for me because Chuck goes buckwild anywhere we go!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: