13 January 2012

Where's Dada?



Where's Dada?

Your guess is as good as mine but he finally came home! We hadn't gotten to see Dada in quite a few days. This is what happens every time Dada walks in the door.




I think his only day off this month is tomorrow! We have a birthday party to go to and I think it will probably be too cold to do anything else. I am sitting in the bed shivering as I speak. Yes, bed. I did read i n an article today that people who get 5 hours of sleep or less tend to carry something like 32% more weight than people who get 8 hours. So I am taking it upon myself to go to bed. I try every night but don't seem to make it to bed at a reasonable hour. We got out of school at 2:30 instead of 3:30 today. I was looking forward to plopping myself on the couch until 4:30 when I usually pick up Chuck. Unfortunately, I left my computer at school so had to go back and get it. WHile in the car, I decided to run by the store to pick up dinner. Got to the store and realized I didn't have my debit card. Had to go back home, then go back to the store. By the time I got out of the store, it was time to pick Chuck up. There goes my relaxation time. Couldn't think straight. Not one bit. Oh, and then had to go back to daycare to get Chuck's jacket. I think I need a brain, childbirth/mommy-hood has done mine in. I am actually sitting here typing with one eye closed and one eye opened. I think that is a sign I just need to stop while I am ahead, no i mean, a little behind... before I get more behind. Apparently, I have also pulled a muscle or something in my back because when I bend down to pick things up, I can't go past my knees without my entire body locking up. Maybe it's not a muscle, maybe I am aging. Too bad I am not aging gracefully.

Ok, ok. I just know(pray) Chuck will sleep in tomorrow. Night Night.

No comments: