23 January 2012

Cookies and Coughing



Granna and Bob Bob are gone. We hated to see them go. After our nap yesterday, we decided to entertain ourselves by making cookies. Chuck actually did better than I thought he would. He did sneak a few M&M's while I was getting the dough ready!


He was really focused on placing the candy just perfectly on the cookies.


Love watching those chubby fingers hard at work.


And of course we couldn't let them out of our sigh and we had to watch them cook. Funny thing is we had no desire for a cookie when they were done.


I am at home today because I feel as though my body is shutting down on me. I have had a headache and backache everyday for the past 7 days. I have some horrible coughing fits. I have also been randomly spiking fevers for the past 7 days. Last night I felt so bad I had to call in sick. That is not easy for me. I am that girl who loves a day off but then cries when I have to call in sick. I hate letting people done that are relying on me. Oh well. I guess I need to get better. I also guess it is time for a nap. Yes, at 8:45 in the morning.

No comments: