03 April 2012

Exhaustion



Well my friends, my child has found a new way to exhaust me. TALKING. Yes, Chuck has been talking for a while, but today he decided that he is going to talk non stop. Most of our sentences are complete with just a few unimportant words missing. The child talked my ear off from the time I walked into his classroom until he asked me for a kiss and a hug when I put him down.

When I walked into his classroom today he was getting his diaper changed. He immediately told me that he had poopied and that he washed his hands with soap. I had no idea that from that moment on I would not be able to speak or think for the rest of the afternoon.

Phew. In general I am pretty exhausted. I am getting anxiety about Dr. going back to work for the next 2 1/2 months and having to keep this place clean and raise a child ( oh, and work). I guess there is no need to stress too much about it because there's no stopping it! Next week is our 4th quarter midterms! That means only an 8th of the year is left!

This week is a four day work week and so is next week. I lucked out on this one and Chuck goes to school both Friday and Monday while I can relax ( and clean... I am in a constant cleaning state) at home all by myself. The next week, I had already requested 2 days off before our state tests at the beginning of May. After the tests, I will use up the remaining sick days I have. Even if we are not moving then, I will completely lie and say I have to go close, move stuff, whatever.

We have a broker open house tomorrow. We have gotten a good deal of rain around here lately. Chuck is obsessed with the outdoors so has a little tantrum when we come home in the afternoons because he wants to swim.

I will try and get a picture of him tomorrow with his new converse shoes on. I decided he needed more than 2 pairs of shoes so Dr. picked them out. Chuck continued his streak by insisting to sleep in his new shoes the first day he gets them. Whatever will make you go to sleep and not cry , son.

No comments: