26 October 2012

Living Room


Now that I have gotten Dr.'s office furnished (although not totally done), he's been pressuring me to do the living room. He thinks once the baby is here, there will never be a living room.

I wasn't excited about having to decorate the living room! I had decided I was going to do a blue in there. Even though Dr. said he wanted a dark color, he looked at our rug and picked a light blue out of it. After several days of refusing to tackle the living room, I finally jumped in and started planning. I knew what I wanted but didn't know the fabrics. Here is the final decision and a picture of our rug.

The couches will be in a neutral color and a chair in blue and brown. Pillows will be made out of the big geometric dot pattern, the sofa material, the flowers, and the red chevron. My creation with only obstacles from the mom and hubs. :) there will be a light brown leather ottoman as the coffee table. I'm excited to see how it turns out.

No comments: