22 February 2013

Hibernation


I feel like I hibernated last night. Smith woke two times instead of the usual 5 times (no exaggeration). I hate to say it but I kind of like shots even though yesterday was quite crazy and I'm cleaning up the aftermath today!

I hope this is a turning point on the whole sleep/eating that has been going on!

Smith is feeling better today.




Dr. got home this morning and we had Eggs Benedict with these cool poaching cups I found at the store! Yum!




While Smith has been eating less and sleeping more I have had time to stock the freezer. It sounds crazy but this is what I live for these days. It's like a big challenge and I want to be successful. Oh how your life changes when you're a mom! I used to be concerned with my fridge being stocked with beer and now I am obsessed with my freezer being stocked with milk. I have enough for five bottles! That's almost a whole day if your feeding a normal baby. It's just a morning for us!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: