17 February 2013

Mustache Bash


We went to the Mustache Bash today. We had fun meeting people and hanging out with the people we have already come to know. Dr. already has a stache and Chuck was refusing one. Smith has a mustache paci but it is a little heavy for him. I had to man up and wear the stache.







Daddy got back late last night (or early this morning) so the boys and I slept in until 8. We watched a little TV in bed and then got up and had pancakes.

Smith sported some monogramming today. This is a mighty strong monogram. Very manly initials I think.



Dr. called our son obese today. He is 14.7 pounds and has his 2 month check up on Thursday. I need to look up Chuck's stats at two months.



Chuck wore this red outfit on his first day of daycare. He was about 4 months. Smith wore it today. He popped a snap while wearing it if that tells you anything about size. Oh, and he thought it was time to eat so he is not happy!



This is Chuck. I was trying to get a picture of his Mohawk that just occurs. We don't make it happen. It just happens... Everyday. I think the school questioned us at first but has laid off since the hair really does have a mind of its own.



Boys will be boys. Chuck helps me run the dishwasher. Today he just couldn't help himself. He reeeeally wanted to pop the soap pod we use in the dishwasher. After taking about 5 minutes to put the pod in the washer and continuously poking it, I asked Chuck if he wanted to bust it. I gave him a pod and told him to go outside and "just don't touch your eyes". I figured it was a learning experience. Curiosity got the best of him. I thought it was funny how he put it in the back if a pick up. He popped it. It was neat for 5 seconds and he was over it. At least he is not left wondering!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: