07 February 2013

Well, Smith is making it very hard to get anything done around here! I had been reluctant to use the Moby wrap for fear I would end up hanging my child. He only liked it for a little but yesterday but has been in it ALL day today. We will see if he sleeps tonight!

Excuse the pics in my jammies. I put him on before I changed and then realized it would be too much to take him off.






Today I made Chuck some color matching. I went to lowes and bought clothespins for $2 and free paint strips. Chuck knows his colors but sometimes makes me worry about being color blind. This goes a little farther by introducing dark and light shades and working with clothespins.


I packaged them two colors together. Red/green (color blind colors), blue/yellow (another pair of typical color blind colors). Purple/orange and black/brown.



After school dad and Chuck pretended like they were doctors and mechanics.


And then played on the play station move that the got for Christmas!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: