09 February 2013

Yucky

Today was a yucky day. It was cold and rainy. Smith was up from 4am to 7am grunting and doing whatever he was doing. He finally fell asleep and Chuck woke up. Yawn. I definitely brewed some coffee as dad walked out the door for five days of work! Did I say "yawn". I am not a coffee drinker.... Until now.

It really wasn't a horrible day. Chuck and I played a lot of superheroes. At one point, one of the dump trucks delivering dirt across the street got stuck in the dirt so it was fun watching them dig it out.




Chuck is still totally obsessed with his baby brother... Until Smith starts crying.










Chuck worked on sorting colored buttons today. This was pretty easy but his attention span was very short today. I wanted him to do some type of activity so that's why I chose this more simple one. I also wanted to reinforce colors that are related to color blindness. There have been multiple things that have made me worry about color blindness. One being that Santa supposedly has a green suit and also apparently red and green "match". Dr. Says I'm paranoid but I'm not so sure. If color blindness is the only "medical issue" we have to worry about, then I consider us very lucky.









Smith started laughing some yesterday. Today he thought a drawing of a man smoking a pipe was pretty funny.

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: