10 February 2013

Coffee


When I write book I will title it "Two Boys and a Big Gulp of Coffee".

Both boys actually slept good. Smith is still eating every two hours but he slept half the night in the bassinet. Yesterday he took a two hour nap in his crib. I guess I will call all this progress!

Even though the boys were asleep, I was awake because of a humongous storm that came through about 3 or 4. The umbrellas were out because last weekend it was warm and sunny and we needed shade. I was waiting for them to launch through the window last night. Our TV reception went out so I was having to follow update on my phone. I was worried we were going to have to get in the closet!

Both boys were ready for the day! It's beautiful outside now but the ground is soaked with two inches of rain! Chuck asked if he could play in the dirt! I mean mud! If dad was home I would probably let him because I would have an extra hand to hold baby during the cleanup!

Smith trying to hang with the big kids but not quite making it!



Cowboy Chuck


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: