10 February 2013

I win!1


Another day spent playing super heroes and building forts! Also some baby snuggling.

I got out my drainer for the bottles, which is a plastic thing that looks like grass. I also got out a bowl full of beads and let Chuck work on putting the beads on the spikes. (You can also get a spiky soap dish.). I worked on it with him and it takes a good amount of concentration and steadiness! It was challenging for me too! He enjoyed it and kept at it for a good bit.










Then the brothers snuggled.



I told Chuck I was really tired and I needed to close my eyes (I was being serious). He climbed up on the couch and after a little bit of playing superheroes on my head, joined me in a nap! He has not taken a weekend nap since September! What did I do to deserve this?













He has always been a good napper once he is asleep. He currently just passed the two hour mark. Bless him... And me.

I win.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: