09 March 2013

Spring Break


It's Spring Break so it's me and the boys for 9 days. Good thing the fridge has some beer and wine in it!

Dr. was off for a few days but they asked him to work so he will have one day at home with us.

This is the time I wish I lived in a big city! We are headed to the zoo today and will probably go to the museum another day. Other than that I guess we will visit playgrounds and play on our new grass. We do need to plant our garden once they finish our yard on Monday. Maybe a couple of play dates too.

I'm trying to decide if I'm brave enough to take the boys to Dallas. Smith HATES the car and his car seat. He starts crying as soon as you buckle him in. I'm not sure how the drive would be without someone trying to shove a paci in his mouth!

Today if the rain holds off we are going to meet Chuck's teacher and family at the zoo before they go away for a week. It's so nice that people include us because they know that Dr. is not home.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: