09 April 2013

Partay!


So much for catching up on the blog!

I am the room mom for Chuck's class at school.  We are trying to get participation up at school.  It seems a lot of parents are not involved.  I think mostly because the younger parents see it more as a daycare instead of a Montessori school.  At one room mom meeting, we decided that we should try and get each class together.  Well, tomorrow is the day. Room 303 get together.

Chuck's 13 friends and their parents and siblings will be arriving at our house tomorrow at 5!  You would think that someone wouldn't be able to come.  To my surprise everyone is coming.  Geez!  We can't get more than 6 parents at a PTA meeting.  It is true..... if there is food, they will come!

Today it was a gorgeous and warm day.  The yard is perfectly dry and ready for little feet to be running everywhere.  Unfortunately, tomorrow morning it is supposed to drop 20 degrees and rain like crazy.  Ugh.  I'm not sure where 50 people are going to go if it is going to rain.  Eek!

The possibility of rain has decreased a little over the day and also moved earlier so maybe at least we can get people out on the patio if it is not too cold.  Every once in a while they get it wrong.  I'm hoping that the meteorologist has a really bad day tomorrow.  That would mean my day would be awesome.  I mean it has been 70 and will be 80 this weekend and the one day i have a party it drops to 50 degrees.

I have seriously thought about putting toys all in the garage and I totally would if we didn't have all of Drew's tools and unsafe things in there!

Wish us (our furniture, chuck's toys) luck!  We may need it!

No comments: