07 April 2013

Smitty


I know I need to play catch up on the blog so I'm starting today and going backwards.

Smith is finally working out a schedule. He seems to be eating at the 7,10,1 and 4 hours. He also over the past couple days has taken 4 naps each day (short and sweet naps might I add). He sleeps at 8:30am (30 minutes) at 11:00 (30 min - 1 hr). Then 1:30 (2 hour nap) and a small 30 minute nap at 5ish. He gets up for a bottle and goes night night at 7. He wakes in the night at 1and then again at 4. However sometimes he sleeps through the 1am and wakes at 3 (only once a night) and finally up at 7am. So he sleeps 7 to 7 with 1 or 2 wake ups.

The schedule that he has made all makes sense now looking back at the times he was grumpy, etc.

He did wake up at 6:30 both mornings this weekend. What else is there to do besides take pictures.






















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: