12 April 2013

Planting party


Tomorrow morning the boys and I are headed to school for a planting party. It is at 9 and only for an hour or so. Everyone can bring a plant and shovels. We are bringing a bush for the garden. We will also work on raking the mulch on the playground. I figure it will be a good time to take Chuck to the playground. There will
Also be light breakfast served.

Tomorrow afternoon I will try and take the boys on a walk during nap time so they both will sleep. On Sunday, I am hoping that my friend will bring her little 3 year old over to play.

Chuck wore his cape to the store to buy a bush today. He got a cape from Santa with his name monogrammed on it but he prefers his $2 cape from target.

He wears the thing ALL THE TIME!

























It's like a blanket that never gets washed.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: