12 August 2013

Anniversary Weekend

The first weekend of August we ventured to the lake to cel rate Gma and Honey's (aka Two mommy and Paka Nick) long and happy marriage! I don't have many pictures. I am hoping Aunt KoKo or some other cousins get around to emailing some out once their lives calm down!

It is awfully hard snapping pictures while carrying a 24lb baby. Of course there were family portraits taken so I will share when we get those too.

Gma was holding Smith and he just reached that arm up there and hugged that neck and wouldn't let go. These two are in a secret society and obviously have some inside jokes going on. They mesh.




This baby loves it when Marmee sticks him in the sink.










This guy always sniffs out where Marmee keeps the dessert!




Chuck went tubing behind Aunt Koko's boat. Makes me a nervous wreck so I had to stay back at the house. I'd be pooped too!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: