14 August 2013

Ice Cream date


Chuck went on a date with his old teacher to get ice cream. I handed him a twenty dollar bill and he said he didn't need that, he needed coins. I gave him a handful of coins and said my goodbyes as he waddled down our driveway in his new rain boots on a very sunny day!

Mrs. Sam said they got there and he walked up to the register and put his coins on the counter and said "I'm paying for the ice cream."

Some of the other conversations he had while eating his chocolate ice cream with banana and whip cream (thanks to Granna for that new obsession).....

Chuck: "Sam, why you get chocolate? "

Sam: "I alway got this with butterfingers when I was little."

Chuck: "Well.... When I was little I ate dirt."


And another conversation

Chuck: "I'll have whip cream if its not like my booty cream!"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: