22 February 2014

Birthday party


Well, we had another birthday party to go to this morning. It's days like these that make me wonder if in OCD. We went to someone's house today and if it had been my house I would not have let anyone in.

They live around the corner so I offered to drop some of our outdoor toys, etc off at their house earlier in the week. They said they were fine.

There was nothing to play with in the back yard. There were a lot of holes so all the kids kept falling. There was a fountain that didn't work that had old yucky water in it.

I spent the morning walking through dog poop trying to keep us relatively clean.

This is what Smith ended up doing. Sitting in a dirt hole playing with the cover of an electrical outlet. Smith also enjoyed playing in the house that had been chewed apart by the dogs.




The people have a 20 month old that, at some point, was in the fountain and also ate a good pound of dirt perhaps mixed with poop.

They let the dogs out at the end and one dog came and peed on a truck the kids had been playing with. Made me wonder how many times that had happened.

I decided maybe these people had their third child and it was just too much so they just gave up on any type of structure or rational thinking......?

I think it's time for another shower even though we all bathed 4 hours ago.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: