12 January 2010

Water Crisis


Jackson is still with out water. I did not have school today due to the 107 ( yes the number is true) water main breaks. The first one happened a week ago. They have fixed 67 of them. I also do not have school tomorrow, again! I don't even care if I can't shower! I will sit around stinky for as long as they need me too! Some schools have canceled school until January 19th because of the crisis. I know we have now had 5 water main breaks in our neighborhood. Today the 5th one occurred when the street caved in. We are still boiling our water and taking sponge baths!

Baby Chuck and I spent the day running errands, catching up on school work ( because there is ALWAYS something to catch up on!), and cleaning the baby's room. I am hoping maybe I can get the crib tomorrow since I am off of work! Samer and Molly apparently think the bedroom is being cleaned and beautified for them. They are going to have a rude awakening in three short months!

A little ladybug came to visit us yesterday and today I found it chilling out in Baby Chuck's room while I was cleaning. It's nice and warm in there ( and clean now!) so he can stay as long as he wants.


No comments: