12 February 2010

brrrrr


At 4:30 this morning I received the best text of my life. It was a snow day. I don't like the fact that we are getting off so many days lately because my children are sooo far behind but coming from a pregnant women, I could not be any happier! I soooo needed this day off. I have some paper work I need to do that I can't get done with this new child in my room.

Here are some pictures of our snow day. They just said that in the next two hours, the snow is really going to pick up. Our trees are starting to lean and our power lines are starting to droop. Not as much as the 26 inches we had in New York during the blizzard when we first got there but we live in Mississippi. Where is the humidity and the sunshine? We moved to Mississippi for a reason and snow was not one of them.







No comments: