13 February 2010

Hearts

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone ( a couple hours early)! Dr. will spend his Valentine's Day saving lives.... surprise!.... I will spend it on the couch with the two craziest orange kitties known to man and the best kicker in the southeast.

I enjoyed my snow day. I just got enough energy to get up. Not going to say I didn't enjoy my 36 hours without getting out of bed! The pregnancy feeling comes and goes. It went for about 3 hours, think I am going to climb back in bed now though. I htink my body (ormaybe my brain) just knows when it is ok to "feel" pregnant. Thank goodness for laptops!

I am nervously waiting for Braxton Hicks contractions to start since every time I go to the doctor they ask if I am feeling them.

My first childbirth class is Tuesday night. Unfortunately Dr. will be working and won't be able to go. I am going to see if my next door neighbor (Ginger... our adoptive mother) will go with me (not only for support but to help me carry my 5 bed pillows in.... yes, they told me to bring 5 pillows).

Dr.'s birthday is fast approaching. He will be the big 30!!!! I have been trying to pry information out of him for possible presents but this guy is tough! I think he wants the baby for his birthday but I am afraid that will probably not happen.... let's cross our fingers it won't happen!

Yawn... back to bed.

No comments: