27 February 2010

Swelling

Yes, the swelling has finally caught up with me. Thank goodness it has stayed away this long! BY the end of the day, my toes look like sausages. The good thing is ( i mean i think it is good). Is that the swelling goes down within an hour of getting home and sitting down. My weekends are now dedicated to laying on the couch so I am not swollen all of the time. Maybe I can get away with wearing my house shoes to work!

Baby Chuck and I did go to aerobics this morning ( per request of baby's daddy). Dr. said I should go to get the fluids flowing and swelling down. I may look into the water aerobics ( which you are really suppossed to start at 5 months). But the water displaces the swelling for 48 hours. So if I could go every other day that would be great. The thought of finding a bathing suit is somewhat discouraging. And I firmly believe that this baby will be here sooner than later, so the bathing suit will probably get used for a good 4 classes. Y'all are all going to be laughing at me when at week 40, the little Chuckster is still just baking away! In three and a half weeks I will be full term (37 weeks).

I have a doctor's appointment on Monday. I have no idea what will happen at this visit or what will come of it. I am pretty sure I can convince her to not put me on bed rest until spring break (which is two more weeks). I have testing and I don't want to leave while my kids are taking tests. Then I will have a whole week to put my feet up. At the end of spring break I will be full term so maybe we can just go ahead and welcome Chuck into the world so I don't have to sit around for three more weeks waiting on him.

Dr. is sleeping and working the next 5 nights. He is going to be exhausted this week but will have a good five days off afterwards. Unfortunately, he works during my spring break and then gets the week after my spring break off. Once again, the hospital and the schools just can't get their days synchronized.

Chuck and I are chilling on the couch with feet up and the computer on. We are rather exhausted from aerobics and who knew a stroller would take a pregnant women an hour to put together. If it wasn't for the fact that I couldn't find the wheels for the first 30 minutes, it might have been done a lot faster. Plus, the whole bending over idea is now totally out the window. I have ben doing well but as of last week I officially can't bend over without extreme exhaustion and pain.

I was going to clean out the car today but right now I am having trouble keeping my eyes open. That might have to wait until tomorrow. Today I just might stick to folding laundry and finishing some school work ( which is NEVER actualy finished.)

Over and out!


No comments: